Re: [Orgmode] face error with org-publish : include src emacs-lisp

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] face error with org-publish : include src emacs-lisp
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 17:15:43 -0800

Richard Riley <address@hidden> writes:

> Trying to publish a file utilising an include
>
>      #+INCLUDE: "~/.emacs" src emacs-lisp
>
> I get a face error:
>
>   face-attribute: Invalid face

I believe this is a compatibility issue with htmlize.el and the most
recent versions of Emacs.  I had a similar issue, and made a change to
my copy of htmlize.el following a suggestion from a mailing list (I
don't remember what change or what list) and the line you posted above
is now working for me.

I'm attaching my copy of htmlize.el, hopefully it will fix your problem.

Cheers -- Eric