Re: [Orgmode] losing my agenda status..

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] losing my agenda status..
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:15:25 +0100

Hi Sergio,

you are not giving us enough information to work with.

With the normal Org-mode setup, the list of agenda files
is kept in the variable `org-agenda-files'.  This variable
is stored, depending on setup, in your .emacs file
or a .custom file, wherever the custom settings are stored.

As long as your git updates do not overwrite these files,
I cannot see how the list of agenda files can be lost.

Alternatively, you can keep the list of agenda files in a file.
Have you changed your setup to do that?  Is that file part of
the git repo?

Please provide more information about your setup, and
check the values of the variable org-agenda-files before
and after a git update.

- Carsten