[Orgmode] org and taskjuggler

From: Shelagh Manton
Subject: [Orgmode] org and taskjuggler
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 20:36:16 +0000 (UTC)

I am enrolled in a course that teaches methods of project administration
and I'm using org for my personal notes. One of the set tasks for the
project scenario is to produce a Gantt chart.

It can be simply a spreadsheet or something from a program like planner
or msproject. I vaguely remember a thread a fair while ago about a
exporter to taskjuggler format and I was wondering if that had gone any
further than thought? Or perhaps someone knows another way to get a Gantt
chart out of org-mode data.

Any suggestions that don't require too much scripting would be
appreciated. I'm just trying to get out of reentering all the work I've
done in org into planner or ooo-calc.

Shelagh