[Orgmode] agenda view - no items listed - problem solved..

From: sergio
Subject: [Orgmode] agenda view - no items listed - problem solved..
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:59:03 -0500

i hate to but folks on the list about my problems, but i wanted to get his down somewhere because i am SURE that someone else is gonna have the same problem..

here's the scoop...

i got all my org files all set up and running with the org-mode that came with aquamacs (5.something..)

i ran this for a good amount of days, then decided to upgrade to the latest via git.

the problem was..

once i upgraded, my org files were no longer associated with the agenda..

i manually went in, and C-c [ them back into the agenda..

like i said.. someone else is going to run into the same problem.. this very week, i bet... so i thought i might post it..

thanks!

___
peace,
sergio