Re: [Orgmode] update to the new org mode..

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] update to the new org mode..
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 17:23:22 +0100

Hi Sergio,

there is a menuitem in emacs, that might help:

Options -> 'Enter debugger on error'

Sometimes you get better (or just any) error messages, if you turn that
on.

Does the error persist, if you start emacs from the command line like
this:

   emacs -q

??

This starts emacs without reading your configuration files. This way you
may tell your own setup failures appart from bugs (e.g. I had lots of
strange errors when I switched to emacs23 - font handling has changed a
lot there).

If the failures go away with 'emacs -q', commenting out some suspicious
lines in your .emacs might help to locate the problem.

Hope that helps,

   Sebastian