Re: [Orgmode] before first heading and nil-type agenda

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] before first heading and nil-type agenda
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:18:13 +0100

Hi Arne,

thanks for this post.

First of all, font-lock should help to see easily if a heading is incorrect, because the incorrect heading you showed would not be fontified like a heading.

In addition, I have just installed a wrapper around `outline-back-to- heading', where this error originates. The new error message will now specify buffer and position of the error, so you can more easily find and fix the error.

HTH.

- Carsten