Re: [Orgmode] Re: How to say "Footnotes" on other languages

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: How to say "Footnotes" on other languages
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 21:28:11 +0100

Hi Seweryn,

there is one word missing, I don't know which one, either "Table of Contents, or "Footnotes".

Thanks

- Carsten

On Nov 8, 2008, at 9:19 PM, Seweryn Kokot wrote:

Hi,

For the export setup, I need to know what "Footnotes" means in other
languages.

Could some of you please complete the following table?

(defcustom org-export-language-setup

Polish version

("pl"  "Autor"          "Data"  "Przypis")

--
regards,
Seweryn