[Orgmode] Re: orgmode and physical fitness training

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: orgmode and physical fitness training
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 13:25:41 -0800

Mikael Fornius <address@hidden> writes:

> "Eric Schulte" <address@hidden> writes:
[...]
> Yes, I am interested in collaboration. You have read my reply about my
> personal goals of a all-round statistical diary. I think that this tool
> can be a nice beginning.

Great,

I've placed org-collector.el up on worg.  See the
http://legito.net/worg/org-devel.php page on Worg (which should
propagate within an hour or so) for information and links.

Note: While this seems like an appropriate use of Worg to me, if anyone
with more Worg experience thinks this is a misuse of the repo, please
let me know and I'll gladly move this somewhere else.

Tally Ho -- Eric