[Orgmode] Properties and Columns

From: Dennis Groves (CISG)
Subject: [Orgmode] Properties and Columns
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 22:28:14 +0000

I just read about this in the manual, as prompted by trying to understand
how Mikael tracks his exercise and stuff compared to mine. Basically, I
converted a bunch of my old spreadsheets to org-spreadsheet-tables.

Can anbody give me some examples of how they use the Properties and Columns
stuff - it looks like that would be way more flexible and useful than what I
did with all my spreadsheets...

How would you do calculations for calculated or derived data from the data
points you do gather? (for example, I do lean body mass calculations based
on a number of physical metrics I gather each day...)

I like the stuff I read, but I am not certain how to implement it.

Dennis