Re: [Orgmode] [BUG REPORT] Bad C-u C-C C-t screen rendering with vertica

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] [BUG REPORT] Bad C-u C-C C-t screen rendering with vertically split screen in emacs
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 21:26:20 -0800

Hi Carsten,

2008/11/3 Carsten Dominik <address@hidden>:
> Hi Gary,
>
> I believe this problem is now fixed, please verify.

Thanks.  Short version: yes it seems to be working now.

Long version: I couldn't persuade my emacs to grok a fresh git clone
of the org-mode master (though I didn't try very hard -- I just
changed the emacs load-path to point at the checked out git tree
instead of the untarred org-6.10 release and restarted emacs).
Instead, I extracted changeset 293d3311 and applied it to a fresh
org-6.10c release... and now the windows behave sanely for me.  Many
thanks!!

> Also, your address reads like "Domain Admin", is that intended????

Oops.  I had just migrated my email to google apps @ your domain,
and didn't notice for a few days that the first email account name
is set to 'Domain Admin'.  Now fixed -- thanks again!

Cheers,
    Gary