Re: [Orgmode] Custom filtering the agenda by (file) tag

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Custom filtering the agenda by (file) tag
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 07:45:33 +0100

Hi Rick,

you would need to write your own skip function, using a call to

(member "PERSONAL" (org-get-tags-at))

HTH

- Carsten

On Nov 5, 2008, at 12:18 AM, Rick Moynihan wrote:

Hi all,

I've been setting up a whole bunch of org-agenda-custom-commands and
am having trouble setting up a filter to display ONLY items in the
agenda view which are tagged PERSONAL across all my org-agenda-files.

I tried several ways to do this and ended up trying the following:

(org-add-agenda-custom-command
'("b" agenda "Personal Agenda"
  ((org-agenda-skip-function '(org-agenda-skip-subtree-if
                               'notregexp ":PERSONAL:")))))

Unfortunately this doesn't appear to work with FILETAGS as it relies
on matching against a regex.  How can I implement this view with full
tag support and inheritance?

Thanks again,

R.