Re: [Orgmode] Orgtbl-mode questions

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Orgtbl-mode questions
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 14:30:44 +0100

On Nov 3, 2008, at 12:53 PM, Sebastian Rose wrote:

Nicholas S-A wrote:
Hi all,
I have some questions pertaining to orgtbl-mode. I am really excited about using it to compose all my LaTeX tables, and in fact learned Emacs and Org specifically for this purpose (well, I also learned them for all
the other awesome features of Org-mode.
   First of all, I was wondering how I could add vertical bars to a
table (so instead of \begin{tabular}{rrr}, something like
\begin{tabular}{r|rr} is generated when C-c C-c is executed in an
orgtbl-mode remote table). Is this possible?

http://orgmode.org/manual/Column-groups.html#Column-groups

works fine for LaTeX.

Ha! I had forgotten about column groups!  Great, thanks Sebastian.

- Carsten

Regards,

 Sebastian