Re: [Orgmode] bug with org-agenda-export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] bug with org-agenda-export
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 13:51:25 +0100

Hi Robert,

I agree that the exported agenda view should not contain the stuff
hidden by a filter.  The next push to the git repo fixes this problem.

Thanks for the report!

- Carsten

On Oct 30, 2008, at 4:27 PM, Robert Goldman wrote:

I have been using tag filtering from my agenda to get, e.g., a view of
the agenda that has only my TODOs that are tagged as '@car'. This works fine. But when I try to write them to a text file, using C-x C-w, I get
output containing TODOs that are *not* tagged with @car.

I am doing this using the latest version from git.

I have done this before successfully, so I think this may be a recently
introduced problem.

I will have a look at the code, but thought I would report this right
away, in case anyone on the list has any insight.

Best,