[Orgmode] Re: keeping track of sent emails in org?

From: Ross Patterson
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: keeping track of sent emails in org?
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 12:19:13 -0700

> Hi Ross,
>
> this looks interesting.  Is this compatible with old links that might
> still use article numbers?  If not, could it be made to be compatible?

Yeah, it is compatible with existing links since the underlying gnus
function that looks up articles accepts either kind of argument.

When I implemented my changes I had the good intention to make whether
to use article number or Message-Id a configuration option.  But then
again, I spend a lot of time on the road to heck.  :)

Ross