Re: [Orgmode] keeping track of sent emails in org?

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] keeping track of sent emails in org?
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 17:31:43 -0400

In the same area, has anyone had any experience with the VM links in
org mode?

I cannot get the link to take me to the specified message in vm.

I could be way off base here, but what is preventing Org mode from
just using the remember code from Planner. That seems to work out very
well, and would prevent org from reinventing the wheel.

- Chris