[Orgmode] Re: Question about org-attach

From: Robert Goldman
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Question about org-attach
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:17:20 -0500

Robert Goldman wrote:
> I just used org-attach for the first time, and it seems very handy
> (especially since as yet I have no way to link to my emails).  However,
> there doesn't seem to be any obvious way, short of
>
> M-x org-attach-open
>
> to get at the attachments, and they are not mouse-sensitive, AFAICT.
>
> Have I missed something?  Would it be appropriate to activate the
> attachments as links are activated?
>
> Thanks,

Apologies --- I didn't understand the org-attach user interface.
Everything is done through the org-attach command (defaulting to C-c
C-a), with additional keys as command specifiers.  So to open
attachments, I am to use C-c C-a o...

I wasn't using the keyboard, but instead M-x org-attach, which didn't
sound to me like a command that would open an attachment, hence my mistake.