[Orgmode] docx attachments and mime types

From: lfod
Subject: [Orgmode] docx attachments and mime types
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 11:17:34 +0000 (UTC)

Non-office2007 doc/xls/ppt "attached" files correctly launch openoffice when I
request to open them.  But the Office2007 docx,xlsx,pptx do not launch
openoffice.  I've  modified /etc/mime.types but no joy.

My version of openoffice does support the format, and other applications
automatically associate the docx/xlsx documents with openoffice.

Where does emacs get is mime data from??

thanks in advance...and thanks to org developers this is the tools I've been
looking for.