[Orgmode] simple spreadsheet question - hlines affecting formulas

From: Sullivan, Gregory \(US SSA\)
Subject: [Orgmode] simple spreadsheet question - hlines affecting formulas
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 17:00:28 -0400

The following spreadsheet behaves as expected, and every time I hit C-c* on the
"Total" row, the formula recalculates to 0.4

| Name  | Percent |
| Foo   |      .1 |
| Bar   |      .3 |
| Total |     0.4 |
#+TBLFM: @4$2=vsum(@address@hidden)

The following spreadsheet is exactly the same, and has exactly the same formula
for cell @4$2, except that I've added horizontal lines.  I thought horizontal
lines are ignored during calculations, but now whenever I hit C-c* on the
"Total" row, the vsum seems to include the value of @4$2, which I expected
would be left out of the "@address@hidden" range.

|-------+---------|
| Name  | Percent |
|-------+---------|
| Foo   |      .1 |
|-------+---------|
| Bar   |      .3 |
| Total |     2.8 |
#+TBLFM: @4$2=vsum(@address@hidden)

Is this a bug?
Thanks.

--Greg
--
Gregory T. Sullivan, Ph.D.
BAE Systems Advanced Information Technologies