[Orgmode] Export to PDF - invalid fontname

From: Manish
Subject: [Orgmode] Export to PDF - invalid fontname
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:02:05 +0530

Hello Carsten,

Thanks for adding the new option to export directly to PDF.  I think I
will start to draft my work docments in Org finally.  But at the
moment it doesn't seem to work on Windows.

I had some text listing a path name and Latex exported file was
failing a compile even when done manually.  I prefixed those lines
with ":" and the export + manual compile (under both Cygwin and
Windows Texlive) goes fine but not direct export to PDF.  Apparently,
Latex export to PDF directly from an Org file does not like ":" in
path names probably (and possibly "\" as well, doesn't seem to handle
\LaTeX as well).

This is on Windows XP, Emacs 22.3, Org 6.09a (git b19428d).

,----
| This is pdfTeXk, Version 3.1415926-1.40.9 (Web2C 7.5.7)
|  %&-line parsing enabled.
| entering extended mode
| ! I can't find file `d:/home/zms/org.git/personal2.tex;pdflatex'.
| <*> d:/home/zms/org.git/personal2.tex;pdflatex
|                                                -interaction
nonstopmode d:/h...

| (Press Enter to retry, or Control-Z to exit)
| Please type another input file name
| ! Emergency stop.
| <*> d:/home/zms/org.git/personal2.tex;pdflatex
|                                                -interaction
nonstopmode d:/h...

| !  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
| Transcript written on texput.log.
| kpathsea: Invalid fontname
`d:/home/zms/org.git/personal2.tex;pdflatex', contains ':'
`----

Regards,
-- Manish