Re: [Orgmode] orgstruct-mode for Emacs Lisp files

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] orgstruct-mode for Emacs Lisp files
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 18:51:31 +0200

Hi,
  thanks, outline-minor-mode works. And after I set outline-regexp, it felt
more like org-mode.

  However, it's not based in org-mode; for instance I could not move trees with
M-up M-down and do other operations I like from org's outline.
  I thought orgstruct-mode would be better. But can orgstruct-mode do what the
FAQ explains? From the manual it seems as if it could; therefore I think that
it would be useful to explain in the manual (section 2.10) more about
orgstruct's shortcomings or alternatives.

  Thanks,
Daniel

PS: yes, there's also outline-magic.el (by the way, the link in the FAQ goes to
a cyclic „HTTP: Found“ page), but I would still prefer „orgstruct-mode“ over
„outline-mode with additions“, since what I want is Org.