Re: [Orgmode] Re: Incompatible change in latest push

From: Sebastian Rose
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Incompatible change in latest push
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:34:30 +0200

James TD Smith wrote:
I'm not so much concerned with the drawers being at the top of the entry as
their being in a well-defined place in it.

I agree. I use custom drawers as well, placed somewhere in the text
of a note (e.g. :EMAIL:, :REMAIL: contain the mail traffic with my
customer concerning the particular task) and prefer to have the
'standard' drawers on top. That is, the only well-defined place in an
entry - well, and the end.

But it's just a matter of taste IMO and I'm fine with the configurable
variable `org-log-state-notes-insert-after-drawers'. I'll set it to `t'.

Cheers,

 Sebastian