Re: [Orgmode] orgmode and physical fitness training

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] orgmode and physical fitness training
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:53:33 -0400

David O'Toole <address@hidden> wrote:

> Recently I hired a personal trainer to manage my strength training
> program. There is a lot of data to keep track of:

>   3. flexible "appointments" where I plan to go to the gym at a certain
> hour... is there any way to get org to send SMS messages to my phone?

I think most (all?) carriers provide the capability to send SMS messages
through email. E.g. on Verizon Wireless, I can send an SMS message to
somebody through email by using the address

        <Mobile#>@vtext.com

Your provider's website should have the details.

That should be easy to set up with org or cron.

Nick