Re: [Orgmode] Re: Is there some kind of verbatim environment for org?

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Is there some kind of verbatim environment for org?
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 13:08:22 -0700

Tassilo Horn <address@hidden> writes:

> Ah, thanks.  Then I need to update to the git version, or will that be
> synched to emacs trunk anytime soon?

I don't know how often it syncs with emacs trunk.  My guess is that it's
not very frequently.

> Could you please check if you get the same font-lock gibberish as I do
> with the graphic and reproduction recipe I posted as reply to Carsten a
> minute ago?

I pasted the following into an org file, put the cursor in the middle
and hit C-c' and it worked perfectly for me.  I assume that this is
because of our differences in org versions...

:                         +-----+             (Abb. 23a)
: ENABLE------------------|  &  |

Best -- Eric