Re: [Orgmode] Question about agenda

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Question about agenda
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2008 11:10:38 -0700

Manish <address@hidden> writes:

>> So it seems like "SCHEDULED" is just the Wrong Thing for stuff like my
>> meeting.  Is there any different flag I could use that would give me a
>> single appearance in the Agenda?
>
> I am sorry I am not aware of any such TODO keyword/tag.  I was not
> aware of an item appearing just once if SCHEDULED keyword was omitted
> as suggested by Bernt.  (He almost always teaches me something new
> every time.)

This is the first I've read of this conversation so please forgive if
I'm repeating something that's already been said.  I agree that the
behavior of the SCHEDULED keyword is counter-intuitive.  For all of my
meetings I just include a time stamp C-c. (cntrl-c period) in the header

* one time meeting <2008-10-08 Wed 11:00>

or for repeating meetings

* weekly meeting <2008-10-08 Wed 11:00 +1w>

-- Eric