Re: [Orgmode] orgtbl-mode and numerical keypad

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] orgtbl-mode and numerical keypad
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 15:49:47 +0200

Fixed, thanks.

- Carsten

On Oct 4, 2008, at 11:16 AM, Rainer Thiel wrote:

I have noticed a side-effect of orgtbl-mode that I suppose is not intended:

Whenever orgtbl-mode is active, pressing any key on the numerical
keypad (except for <enter>) doesn't insert any character, but produces
the following error message: "Wrong type argument: commandp, nil".

As all relevant keys in that case are bound to
orgtbl-self-insert-command, the problem may lurk in that function
definition.

I first thought the problem might be an interference with auctex, but
now see it can be reproduced with text mode after starting Emacs from
the command line with "emacs -q" and evaluating "(require
'org-install)" in the *scratch* buffer.

Thanks for this excellent mode and thank for any and all help!

Rainer
--
Prof. Dr. Rainer Thiel
Institut für Altertumswissenschaften