[Orgmode] remembering sections of a w3m buffer

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] remembering sections of a w3m buffer
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 16:59:38 +0200

Is there anything out there which when pasting/template inserting pieces
from a w3m buffer (usually an html email in gnus in my case) into a
remember buffer that will render w3m links as an org link rather than as the
descriptive text of the link in the w3m buffer? Any help on this much
appreciated as I use org a lot to remember parts of html emails for
things like vocabulary training which contain a lot of html links to
other related information.