Re: [Orgmode] inline images

From: Lindsay Todd
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] inline images
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 20:47:24 -0400

It would also be useful if you could specify the size of the image.
I'd like to use org-mode to organize pictures that I want to use for
LaTeX documents -- see the image, as well as the copyright info, etc.
But an image suitable for a presentation is way, way too large for
inline inclusion.  Yet having to manually build thumbnail images
misses the point of easy organization!