[Orgmode] strange bug using emacs -nw and org.mode

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] strange bug using emacs -nw and org.mode
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 23:51:31 +0200

In my org-files I have diary.org. In it I have

* Anniversaries
#+CATEGORY: Anniv
%%(org-bbdb-anniversaries)

When I start emacs 22 X there are no problems and birthdays are
correctly listed in my agenda when the anniversary field is present in a
bbdb record . However when I start "emacs -nw" from a terminal I get:

Bad sexp at line 6 in /home/rgr/.emacs.d/org-files/diary.org:
(org-bbdb-anniversaries) [6 times]

They both use the same init files. There are no differences in the load
sequence (the error pops up well before any window system specific
loads).

Anyone have any idea what this might be about or can advise me on how
best to debug it? "emacs -nw --debug-on-error" doesn't trigger anything.