Re: [Orgmode] exporting - filtering

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] exporting - filtering
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 14:07:53 +0200

On Sep 15, 2008, at 12:57 PM, Richard G Riley wrote:

Hi Richard,

On Jul 22, 2008, at 1:06 AM, Richard G Riley wrote:

When publishing/exporting can I limit certain sections to only
exported
if they are tagged for export? e.g I have a normal org mode hierarchy
for my web page but then import a task based org file and then only
have
some of those published? If not I think it would be nice addition some
time in the future.

I have finally been able to get to this message, and I am wondering
what the logic should be.   I think it is rather straight forward to
mark subtrees that should be *excluded* from export.  You can, in
fact, already do so by starting a tree with the COMMENT keyword, which

How does this affect agenda generation?

Point taken, indeed, comments also do not contribute to the agenda.

I'll look into the tags idea.