[Orgmode] Drawers in Org-Mode 6.06b

From: Ryan
Subject: [Orgmode] Drawers in Org-Mode 6.06b
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 20:29:26 -0500

I'm using Emacs 22 for XP Pro and seem to be having an issue with drawers.  When I create a drawer and cycle the visibility of the headline it belongs to, the entire contents of the drawer appear each time instead of staying inside the drawer.  Performing visibility cycling on the drawer has no effect.  I attempted to create a drawer just like the example in the Org-Mode manual.

I am new to Emacs and Org-Mode and do not know Emacs Lisp.  Can someone assist me in getting the drawers working properly?

Thanks,
Ryan