[Orgmode] Question and observation about org-agenda-week-view

From: Chris Randle
Subject: [Orgmode] Question and observation about org-agenda-week-view
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 17:39:11 +0100

Hi

I've written an emacs function which uses:

(org-agenda nil "e")

To export my agenda to HTML. I'd like to make sure that the output
always shows a weekly view, so I tried preceeding that line with

(org-agenda-week-view)

But evaluating the function with the week-view line gives "Wrong type
argument: number-or-marker-p, nil". Interactively, I see that you have
to call the (org-agenda-xxxxx-view) functions from within the *Org
Agenda* buffer. How can I force the org-agenda function, called
programmatically, to output a week view?

Also, I think the help text for the org-agenda-week-view function has a
typo, as it says "Switch to *daily* view for agenda" (my emphasis).

--
Chris Randle
Windows XP SP3 - GNU Emacs 22.1.1 - Org-mode 6.06b