Re: [Orgmode] Unsubscribe Message

From: Carsten Dominik
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 11:34:33 +0200

Hi David,

oooops, thanks for letting me know.

:-)

- Carsten

On Aug 28, 2008, at 11:49 PM, David A. Gershman wrote:

FYI to the admin of this list:

 I unsubscribed my current address in favor of this one and got the
following message:

Good bye. I hope you had some fun here, but maybe not enough to stay.
 Sorry to loose you.

Thought I'd let you know it's "lose" not "loose". Although "loose" did
have some interesting things come to mind. :)