Re: [Orgmode] Re: HTML export problems

From: Jesse Alama
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: HTML export problems
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 15:22:42 -0700

I'm on your side: I agree that it's a bug either in org-mode or the
XHTML 1.0 Transitional specification (if not both).  I imagine it's
straightforward to fix the problem.  I mentioned standards because I
came across this problem in another context (not related to org-mode) .
I was working with some web pages that were valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
documents, but transformation of them to another format proved to be
problematic for the same reason that you mention.

--
Jesse Alama (address@hidden)