[Orgmode] Re: Bug: auto-fill in a body often inserts "#"

From: Paul R
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: auto-fill in a body often inserts "#"
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 00:20:53 +0200

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 09:39:29 -0700, "Samuel Wales" <address@hidden> said:

Samuel> Paul sent this to the list, so I assume that I was supposed to
Samuel> do reply to all instead of reply, which I initially did. Hope
Samuel> it's the right thing.

Samuel> Auto-Compression minor mode (no indicator): Auto-Fill minor
Samuel> mode (indicator Fill): Encoded-Kbd minor mode (no indicator):
Samuel> Toggle Encoded-kbd minor mode. File-Name-Shadow minor mode (no
Samuel> indicator): Font-Lock minor mode (no indicator):
Samuel> Global-Font-Lock minor mode (no indicator): Icomplete minor
Samuel> mode (no indicator): Iswitchb minor mode (no indicator):
Samuel> Toggle Iswitchb global minor mode. Line-Number minor mode (no
Samuel> indicator): Show-Paren minor mode (no indicator):
Samuel> Unify-8859-On-Encoding minor mode (no indicator):
Samuel> Utf-Translate-Cjk minor mode (no indicator):

This looks fairly common, no fancy mode here.
You said you did not test a lot with emacs -Q, could you ensure it
still happens without any emacs setup loaded, just org-mode el files
loaded, and a fresh new .org file to work in. If you can reproduce it
in this case, may you join a recipe step by step to reproduce it here
please.

--
  Paul