[Orgmode] Re: Bug: auto-fill in a body often inserts "#"

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bug: auto-fill in a body often inserts "#"
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 09:39:29 -0700

Paul sent this to the list, so I assume that I was supposed to do
reply to all instead of reply, which I initially did.  Hope it's the
right thing.

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 12:37 AM, Paul R
> may you send here your enabled minor modes please ?

Auto-Compression minor mode (no indicator):
Auto-Fill minor mode (indicator Fill):
Encoded-Kbd minor mode (no indicator):
Toggle Encoded-kbd minor mode.
File-Name-Shadow minor mode (no indicator):
Font-Lock minor mode (no indicator):
Global-Font-Lock minor mode (no indicator):
Icomplete minor mode (no indicator):
Iswitchb minor mode (no indicator):
Toggle Iswitchb global minor mode.
Line-Number minor mode (no indicator):
Show-Paren minor mode (no indicator):
Unify-8859-On-Encoding minor mode (no indicator):
Utf-Translate-Cjk minor mode (no indicator):

Thanks.