Re: [Orgmode] Exporting to HTML - underscores cause unwanted sub-script

From: Daniel J. Sinder
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Exporting to HTML - underscores cause unwanted sub-script
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 00:23:28 -0700

For the record, you can also "fix" this problem using the following file-local customization:

I'm a regular LaTeX user, but find that escaping underscores (with '\') gets tedious when cutting and pasting multiple file names and/or variable names that include them.

With the above option, "before_after" is left as is, while "before_{after}" has "after" set as a subscript. See section 12.2 of the documentation.

Dan

Parker, Matthew wrote:
Perfect. Thanks!