[Orgmode] Re: "Autoloading failed to define function org-agenda" after a

From: Paul R
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: "Autoloading failed to define function org-agenda" after an update
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 09:37:49 +0200

Hi Michaël,

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:21:00 +0200, Michaël Parienti <address@hidden> said:

Michaël> Hi,

Michaël> After upgrading to orgmode version 6.05 (with an aptitude
Michaël> dist-upgrade under a debian sid system), and changing my
Michaël> configuration file to resolve the problem described here:
Michaël> http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg07167.html,
Michaël> I still have a problem when I type C-ca. I get the following
Michaël> error message:

Michaël> "Autoloading failed to define function org-agenda"

Sounds like your autoload file is out of date. Check variable
load-path to ensure latest org mode is the only candidate when
doing a (require 'org-install).

--
  Paul