[Orgmode] another way of inserting effort estimates

From: Seweryn kokot
Subject: [Orgmode] another way of inserting effort estimates
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 13:03:59 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

When I want to insert effort estimates, I type for example 0:20 or 1:40 or cycle
the allowed values of Effort properties. Would it be possible to have something
similar to the date/time prompts, and instead of typing in the Effort property
0:20 or 1:40, just to type 20m or 1h40m or (1h40)? Where "m" stands for minutes
and "h" for hour. The reason for this is that I moved the colon somewhere else
on my keyboard and now it is not easily available.

regards,
Seweryn