[Orgmode] Re: [bug]x2 #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE can not work and #+BEGIN_SRC inden

From: S . P . Tseng
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [bug]x2 #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE can not work and #+BEGIN_SRC indent error
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 20:04:49 +0800

Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:

> S.P.Tseng <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> 2. Press tab at the line "Exclusive or.", indent error.
>> #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
>> (defun org-xor (a b)
>>    "Exclusive or."
>>    (if a (not b) b))
>> #+END_SRC
>
> Switch to the appropriate mode first with C-c ' anywhere inside the SRC
> block and then indent works fine.  You switch back to org-mode with
> another C-c '

In fact I want to stop org-mode treat [[xxxx.xx][xxxx]] as link with
#+BEGIN_EXAMPLE and #+END_EXAMPLE just like ":".

> I don't think it's reasonable that org-mode should know all of the
> indentation requirements for all other modes.

I do not mean org-mode should know all of the  indentation requirements for all
other modes. I think the code between  #+BEGIN_SRC and  #+END_SRC is better to
stop indent when I press Tab in them.

Then I can use follow code two indent the whole buffer.
,----
| (defun iwb ()
|   "indent whole buffer"
|   (interactive)
|   (delete-trailing-whitespace)
|   (indent-region (point-min) (point-max) nil)
|   (untabify (point-min) (point-max)))
`----

For the moment, If I use the function iwb to indent the whole buffer, the indent
of the code between  #+BEGIN_SRC and  #+END_SRC will be destroy.