[Orgmode] Re: Weekly Repeat Appointment scheduling for fixed date range

From: RC
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Weekly Repeat Appointment scheduling for fixed date range
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 23:30:14 +0000 (UTC)

RC <recif <at> yahoo.com> writes:

> Hi,
>  I would like to schedule an appointment that repeats weekly (actually to
> repeat Tuesday, Thursday, or Monday, Wednesday, Friday) with a fixed ending
> time and over a fixed range of dates. The following just repeated the
> appointment for every day in the date interval:
> <2008-08-26 Tue 10:00-11:00 +1w>-<2008-12-09 Tue 10:00-11:00 +1w>
>
> I wanted to check if one of you had a solution, before I tried writing
> an emacs diary sexp function.
>
> Thanks.
> Recif

Hi,
 To follow up on my earlier post. I modified the diary-schedule function at
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/DiaryMode to select more than one
dayname (e.g. Tuesday and Thursday) and a time-period, over a block of dates.
I am trying to figure out how to include this function in an org file, similar
to what can be done with built-in diary functions,
e.g <%%(diary-block 8 25 2008 12 12 2008)>.
I would welcome any suggestions on how to do this.
Recif