Re: [Orgmode] Summer challenge

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Summer challenge
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 20:31:40 -0500

Just some brain dumping:

Organize outlines, lists and table in text.
Text outliner with tables, lists and more.
Plain text outliner: tables, lists and more.
Plain text outliner / organizer: tables, lists, more.
ASCII outliner / organizer: tables, lists and more.
Powerful ASCII outliner / organizer: tables, lists, more.

Seven words ain't enough to say it

Edd.