Re: [Orgmode] Re: Suggest changing git repo on website to refer to git p

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Suggest changing git repo on website to refer to git protocol
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 13:07:41 +0200

Hi all,

> In fact, we have problems with the Worg publishing process.  I don't
> understand it well enough, and Bastien does not seem to find time to
> fix it... :-(

yes, sorry for this.

I've been trying to understand this several times with no success.
I will try again and propose a diagnosis on this list, maybe someone
could help.

Also let me say that I'm sorry I had to become a lurker here, but I've
not been able to sort out my priorities efficiently while travelling a
lot the last few months (going to Haïti in august).  Maybe I'll make a
nice Worg-entry on this failure someday!  (Warm thanks to Carsten for
his patience!)

Best,

--
Bastien