Re: [Orgmode] Re: Project Planning Tutorial Using Org-Mode

From: Erik Colson
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Project Planning Tutorial Using Org-Mode
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:20:31 +0200

On 25 Jul 2008, at 10:33, rolf wrote:

Hallo Peter!

[snip]
git clone git://pmade.com/rc

The file you want is:

emacs/emacs.d/pmade-org.el

What a clean and concise rc-setup!

it clearly is a nice setup. Having all configuration items separated keeps you from having a 600+ lines .emacs ;) I basically do the same, except I place my specific rc for emacs-org in the org directory. the org-dir is maintained by git and that way, on each system I do use emacs-org, the same setup is always there.

Peter,
why do you specify all .org files by name in your setup ?
as I'm creating new files for each new project I do use this line to be sure all files are treated :

   (setq org-agenda-files (file-expand-wildcards "~/org/*.org"))

Regards,

--
erik