[Orgmode] Customized header for LaTeX export

From: Daniel J. Sinder
Subject: [Orgmode] Customized header for LaTeX export
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:32:12 +0200

As far as I can tell, the variable org-format-latex-header is only used to generate images of LaTeX fragments in non-LaTeX export. A different header seems to be used for LaTeX export.

Can the header for LaTeX export be customized? If so, which variable is this in? In particular, the default specifies a4paper, but I want US letter.

Thanks,
Dan