Re: [Orgmode] exporting - filtering

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] exporting - filtering
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 16:22:43 -0700

Hi

I do like the idea of a tag for selecting the subtrees that should be exported. I will not have time to implement this before september. However, if someone wants to try: `org-export-preprocess-hook' runs in a temporary buffer containing the document to export. You could use org-map-entry to iterate over the trees in that buffer and kill those that do not have the tag......

- Carsten