Re: [Orgmode] clocktable bug?

From: Jose Robins
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] clocktable bug?
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 06:16:51 -0700

Yep, that's it! Silly me. Actually, it would be great if the manual could be "idiot-proofed" especially for people like me!! :)
thanks,

Jose

Carsten Dominik wrote:
I cannot reproduce this.  Maybe the documentation is not clear enough to explain
that you need to write

   :link t

i.e. :link needs to have a value.... ?

- Carsten