[Orgmode] html publish/export

From: Richard G Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] html publish/export
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 18:18:19 +0200

Is it possible for the publish functions to work without actually
opening published files into buffers? I get a lot of buffers opening and
closing and often disappearing altogether (ie closed) after a publish -
even though I was in that file and editing it before I published. In
addition, opening the files into "visible" buffers triggers mode
specifics to kick in like nxhtml mode which significantly increases the
publish time. Is it necessary?

Thanks.

r.