Re: [Orgmode] Re: ecb and org

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: ecb and org
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 01:08:37 +0200

  It would be very helpful to see the outline markers (the *******, ****, ...) represented with the corners and lines typical of the „tree view" of file browsers. ECB seems to allow it (in addition to lots of things).

   I think that ECB is a program which can be difficult to configure.  If you have some tips which can be useful to Org users, we would like to hear!
   By the way, Worg [1] can be used to store code and explanations.

[1] http://orgmode.org/worg/

Daniel