[Orgmode] org-mhe has trouble with message-ids containing dashes in the

From: Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs
Subject: [Orgmode] org-mhe has trouble with message-ids containing dashes in the host part
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:10:37 +0200

Hiho.

Happens in conjunction with mairix and mh-e, so I think this might be
their fault.

I tried to save an index to a mail in a MH folder with a message id
like the following.

address@hidden

which results in a link like

mhe:address@hidden

The link looks correct, but when I try to follow it, mhe tries to open

+mhe-index/address@hidden

And I get the following messages:

Executing mairix...
Processing mairix output...
Scanning +mhe-index/address@hidden
No messages in +mhe-index/address@hidden, range (all)
Mairix found 0 matches in 0 folders
nil
mh-display-msg: Message 1 does not exist

This is a bit weird. I only installed mairix recently and I did not
load org-mairix at all (yet), so I'm puzzled why it is even involved in
this.

(featurep 'org-mairix) ==> nil

And after I explicitly load org-mairix, it does not work either.

Happens with org-mode version 6.03 from git. I'll try updating later,
if the bug is fixed in a later version, you can simply ignore this
mail.

If I switch mh-search-program to 'pick, it works.

--
        Friedrich Delgado Friedrichs <address@hidden>