Re: [Orgmode] Weekday repeaters, and filtering scheduled tasks.

From: Manish
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Weekday repeaters, and filtering scheduled tasks.
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 08:25:22 +0530

  On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 7:51 PM, Avdi Grimm wrote:

  > I couldn't find a list of repeaters.  Is there by any chance a weekday
  > repeater that will skip Sat-Sun?
  >
  > Also, how would I set up an agenda view to show:
  >
  >  - All UNSCHEDULED tasks with the NEXT keyword.

Can you please try this:

(setq org-agenda-custom-commands
(quote (("u" "Unscheduled NEXT entries" todo "NEXT"
    ((org-agenda-skip-function
    (quote (org-agenda-skip-entry-if (quote scheduled)))))))))

I made this using customize interface.

  >  - All scheduled tasks with the NEXT keyword which are DUE or OVERDUE

I am trying to look up functions that will help identify such
items.  But I do not know how to determine today's date in org to
pass to such a function, org-check-before-date for example.

  >  - NO tasks which are scheduled for future dates.

I do not understand this one.

-- Manish